1–4. Read the step-by-step and check out the diagrams that follow.
5. Isolate 1 circle on the fringe area. See Diagram 1.
6. Take a circle above each ear on both sides. See Diagrams 2, 3, and 4.7.
Isolate 1 large half circle at the nape area.
8. Circle at the nape: Apply your lightest color to the circle area in the nape.
9. Coloring Step 2A.Slice:
Take 1/2 inch in depth curved slice directly above the circle previously colored.
10. Coloring Step 2B.Apply your lightener to this slice using foil to isolate.
11. Coloring Step 3A.Side Circles: Isolate a curved slice directly underneath the circle.
12. Coloring Step 3B.Side Circles: Apply your lightener to the slice using foil to isolate.
13. Coloring Step 3C.Side Circles: Apply your lighter color to the circle above and isolate with foil.
14. Coloring Step 4A.Front Circle: Divide the circle into 3 curved sections.
15. Coloring Step 4B.Front Circle: Apply your lightest color to the first section of the front circle.
16. Coloring Step 4C.Front Circle: Apply your Lightener to the slice in the center of the circle.
17. Coloring Step 4D.Front Circle: Apply your lightest color to the last section of the front circle. Use foils to isolate all sections.
18. Coloring Step 5.Apply your backdrop color to the remaining of the hair.